Happy Holidays Everyone.
Did you enjoy last years’s parade ?
We sure did !
Remember, this Parade is a Volunteer effort.
A few bucks would really
help out with overhead costs.
We will use your donation
to continue our tradition.
Thanks to our supporters
The Kidwells, Sigrun Burke, The Cotters, Bayside Chic, Cheryl Sowder Cruise Planners,
Texas Marine, The Henrys, Jean Marie Loeffler, Judy Steffens, Vista Views, Londyn Bridges
Salt Water Garden Club, The Clip Joint,
Texas Heart Home Care, Mary’s Sweet Shoppe,
Donnie Yarbrough, Yvonne Grayson of AMCAP,
Baja Cantina, Bayou Bistro, Creative & Caasco Signs, GC Sheriffs Office – John Venzke
Bayou Vista Police Department
Dale Hudgins, Brian Butler, Blanca Gutierrez,
The Woodens, Kathy Chrappa Dream Vacations,
Bayou Vista Fishing Club, Mickey’s Marine,
Bayou Vista Beverages, Nick Stepchinski,
John Thomas, Barbie Miller, Mari Berend,
The Johnstones, Gulf Coast Computer
Ron Hoover,West Marine,Mickey’s Marine
The Bryan Museum,Bayou Bistro
Lori Laborde,Salt Water Garden Club
Bobby Martin,John Thomas, Stepchinskis
GC Sheriffs Office – John Venzke
Bayou Vista Police Department
Gulf Coast Computers, Johnstones
Donna Martin,Scott Moga,John & Mari Berend
Sigrun Burke,George Glazer, The Wooden’s
The Martins, Jerri Nelms, The Buckleys,
Baja Cantina, Faust Distributing
Galveston Island Brewing, Moody Gardens Golf Course
West Marine, Academy Sports & Outdoors
Fishing Tackle Unlimited, Finish Line Marina,
The Groves, Pelican Rest Marina
Thank you All
Welcome to the annual Bayou Vista Boat Parade.
This year, our parade will be on Saturday, December 14th, 2019
- This years Coordinator is: Shelby Dill. Thanks Shelby, more info may be found on the Contacts page.
- Parade Route:
Odd numbered years, Parade starts on Dolphin.
Even numbered years, Parade starts on Blue Heron.
- Decorated boats will meet at 5:45 PM in Highlands Bayou, in front of 159A Tarpon (Johnstones house).
- Parade will begin at 6 PM.
- After Party: John Thomas’ house
How to enter
- Online entry form is available on this website. ( Click this Online Entry Form )
This is the preferred method of registration.
- You may also print out an entry form. Then just fill it in and drop off or mail as directed.
( Click this Printable Entry Form )
How to help
- Enter the parade, enter the parade, enter the parade.
- Become a sponsor. (Visit the Contacts page.)
- Help get sponsors, gift cards, donations etc. (Visit the Contacts page.)
- All sponsors will be acknowledged on the website, social media and at the after party.
- Captains meeting: Thursday, 12-12-19, Baja Cantina, 7:00 pm
- See the info on the Captains Info page. (Click this Captains Info page)
How to get more information
- Visit the Contact page. (Click this Contacts page)
- Find us on Facebook, “Bayou Vista Boat Parade”
Thanks to our Supporters
- It is only with the help of our parade Supporters and hardworking volunteers that our Bayou Vista Annual Christmas Boat Parade has been able to continue for so many years. Thanks to all who help contribute to this great event. Please support all these fine folks.