Happy Holidays Everyone.
Did you enjoy last year’s parade ?
We sure did !
Remember, this Parade is a Volunteer effort.
If you would like to contribute, please visit our CONTACTS page and give us a call or fill out the form.
Thanks to our supporters
John Thomas, Skip Swackhamer, Gulf Coast Computer, Swanson Health Insurance, Salt Water Garden Club, SunRay Patio, Penny Salter Properties, The Whitekiller Reservation, Michelle Gauthier, Emily Teltschick, Realtor Barbie, Camille & Beau Smith, Cindy Ramone, Realtor Shari Hensley, Saltwater Assault, Bayside Chic, TexCoast Renovations, The Yanezes, Sigrun Burke, Bayou Vista Fishing Club, Chris Cotton, Bart Price, The Cheatwoods, Dominique, The Newsomes, Brad McCormick, Bobby Martin, David Mitchell, PAM Health, Robert Atkinson, Britnie Morris, The Clip Joint, Bayou Vista Beverages, The Rowes, Gulf Coast Marine, Bayou Bistro, Baja Cantina, Louis, The Lumbs, The McDonalds, The Johnsons, Diana Wilson, The Whitemans, The Magills, Smart Wave Radio, The Naked Mermaid, The Style Co, One Call Heating, Sylvia Pinson Vista Realty, A-Drfit Marine Services, Creative & Caasco Signs, Nick Stepchinski, GC Sheriff’s Office – John Venzke, Adventure Sports & Outdoors, Big E Pressure Washing, Mickey’s Marine, Dockside Smokehouse, WetStickz, Underwater Green Lights, Imagine Nails, Mary’s Sweet Shoppe, Texas Ash, The Youngs
Ron Hoover Marine, West Marine, Mickey’s Marine, Texas Marine, Bayou Bistro, Baja Cantina, Bayou Vista Beverages, Mary’s Sweet Shoppe, The Clip Joint, Salt Water Garden Club. John Thomas, Barbie Miller, Bobby Martin, Nick Stepchinski, Skip Swackhamer, GC Sheriffs Office – John Venzke, Bayou Vista Police Department, Bayou Vista Fishing Club, Kathy Chrappa Dream Vacations, Bart Price, Dale Hudgins,, Creative & Caasco Signs, Bayside Chic, Sun Ray Patio, and many, many more!
Website- The Johnstones, Gulf Coast Computer
Thank you All
Welcome to the annual Bayou Vista Boat Parade.
(To find us on FACEBOOK HERE )
This year, our parade will be on Saturday, December 11th, 2021
- This year’s Coordinator is: Shelby Dill. Thanks Shelby, more info may be found on the Contacts page.
- Parade Route:
Odd-numbered years, parade starts on Dolphin.
Even-numbered years, parade starts on Blue Heron.
- Decorated boats will meet at 5:30 PM in Highlands Bayou, in front of 159A Tarpon (Newsome’s house).
- Parade will begin at 6 PM.
- After Party: John Thomas’ house, 285 Barracuda by boat, golf cart or car!
How to enter
- Online entry form is available on this website. ( Click this Online Entry Form )
This is the preferred method of registration.
- You may also print out an entry form. Then just fill it in and drop off or mail as directed.
( Click this Printable Entry Form )
How to help
- Enter the parade, enter the parade, enter the parade.
- Become a supporter. (Visit the Contacts page.)
- Help get supporters, gift cards, donations, etc. (Visit the Contacts page.)
- All supporters will be acknowledged on the website, social media and at the after party.
- All participants and supporters are invited to the after party.
- Captains meeting: Wednesday, December 8th, 604 Warsaw, 7:00 pm – pick up your numbers here and candy donations
- See the info on the Captain’s Info page. (Click this Captains Info page)
How to get more information
- Visit the Contact page. (Click this Contacts page)
- Find us on Facebook. (Click this BV Boat Parade on Facebook ) ,
Thanks to our Supporters
- It is only with the help of our parade Supporters and hardworking volunteers that our Bayou Vista Annual Christmas Boat Parade has been able to continue for so many years. Thanks to all who help contribute to this great event. Please support all these fine folks.